Version 4.4.38

Home Forums News Version 4.4.38

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Keymaster

Although there may be little obvious external changes to Glade, there have been some big refactoring work going on inside to make it more maintanable and more compatible to modern standards (e.g. C++ 11 when it is available on all platforms supported).

Also the version control has been changed to svn which is much nicer than most of the alternatives, at least for local networks.

The main improvement has been to the query dialog to allow changing common instance masters, for example. Any feedback appreciated.

Also I have been attempting to fix a bug in Edit->Stretch which I can't reproduce locally, but have made some changes that may prevent this bug ocurring again. Again any feedback appreciated.

Keith
    Keymaster

Although there may be little obvious external changes to Glade, there have been some big refactoring work going on inside to make it more maintanable and more compatible to modern standards (e.g. C++ 11 when it is available on all platforms supported).

Also the version control has been changed to svn which is much nicer than most of the alternatives, at least for local networks.

The main improvement has been to the query dialog to allow changing common instance masters, for example. Any feedback appreciated.

Also I have been attempting to fix a bug in Edit->Stretch which I can't reproduce locally, but have made some changes that may prevent this bug ocurring again. Again any feedback appreciated.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.