Top 5 new features?

Home Forums News Top 5 new features?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Keymaster

I'd be interested in what are the top 5 new features people would like to see in Glade. Either post in this thread, PM or email. Thanks!

Keith
    Keymaster

I'd be interested in what are the top 5 new features people would like to see in Glade. Either post in this thread, PM or email. Thanks!

danielmader
    Participant

Clearly, I'd like to see free rotations for an object :)

Thanks for the great application!

Keith
    Keymaster

Do you mean any angle rotations? That would be possible for some types of object e.g. polygons / paths / rectangles (which would get converted to polygons).

Rotating instances/arrays by anything other than 90 degrees is currently not possible without increasing the memory footprint.

danielmader
    Participant

"Do you mean any angle rotations? That would be possible for some types
    of object e.g. polygons / paths / rectangles (which would get converted
    to polygons)."

Hi, yes, this is exactly what I'd need in order to design mechanical components for MEMS with glade.

"Rotating instances/arrays by anything other than 90 degrees is currently not possible without increasing the memory footprint."

It would be nice, though. Arbitrary mechanical designs are currently not possible due to that restriction, so the tradeoff is totally acceptable. And, if I understand correctly, this would not affect those who don't use this feature, right?

Best regards,
    Daniel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.