Who uses what?!

Home Forums News Who uses what?!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Keith
    Keymaster

I'd like some feedback as to who uses Glade in OpenGL mode vs. who does not. This is to get some priority to the two seperate rendering engines correctly.

So if you'd like to give feedback (and I would be very grateful), please let use know either by replying here or sending a PM (private message) .

ALso, if you do not use OpenGL, please say why not – is it a hardware issue etc.?

Thanks!

Keith
    Keymaster

I'd like some feedback as to who uses Glade in OpenGL mode vs. who does not. This is to get some priority to the two seperate rendering engines correctly.

So if you'd like to give feedback (and I would be very grateful), please let use know either by replying here or sending a PM (private message) .

ALso, if you do not use OpenGL, please say why not – is it a hardware issue etc.?

Thanks!

fvila
    Participant

Well, I use linux, and I cannot use OpenGL due to (I suppose) errors with ati driver and desktop 3d acceleration. The main window does not paint correctly (the design area appears as transparent showing the desktop background).

Keith
    Keymaster

I'd be interested in any more details. What ATI card is it, are you using the latest version of the ATI drivers, are you running VMware, what version of Linux, do you get any error/warning messages?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.